Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

What is the Meaning of Fabricate?




Fabricate

Allow me to pontificate
What it means to fabricate
To invent, concoct or to create

To build something or to construct
A house, a boat, a big red truck
From lot’s of parts a great big thing to make

However if I was to state
A lie, a tale untrue and fake
That would be also a fabrication

For example if I said,
“I am afraid that I am dead”
To get out of an awkward situation
what does fabricate mean? what is the meaning of fabricate? how do you fabricate? what is the definition of fabrication? other words for lying. poems about fabrication, fabrication in a sentence


Copyright 2013

Click Below for
Words that begin with...
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z



No comments:

Post a Comment